In The Unfortunate Event That Your Vehicle Has Been Impounded Or Towed By A Police Department,
The Following Is A General Guideline Of The Necessary Paperwork You Will Need In Order To Claim Your Vehicle.
1. Come to our office during office hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (you may pick up property or your vehicle after office hours, but an after hours fee will be charged on holidays and after normal business hours).
2. Bring the following paperwork with you:
● Proof of Ownership (current registration, title with your name printed on front)
● Photo Identification (valid US Drivers license, state ID, military ID, or passport)
● A police department release if your vehicle is on hold.
● Provide payment in full (Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. No personal checks will be accepted)
Instructions to Retrieve Property From your Vehicle:
We will only release property from a vehicle to the legal registered owner. There are no exceptions to this rule. You must be able to show valid identification and proof of current registration in your name to claim any property. If the vehicle is on a police department hold, you must obtain a “property release” form from the arresting police department. If the registered owner cannot pick up the and wishes to authorize its release to another person, a Vehicle Release Authorization Form must be filled out by the registered owner and notarized by a notary public.
Please note that nothing attached to the vehicle by any means will be released.
Items that may be released:
● Legal papers
● Purse / wallet
● Perishable Items
Items that will NOT be released:
● Stereos (including speaker boxes & amps)
● Battery or other engine parts
● Wheels and/or Tires
* All other property will remain under the same hold as the vehicle until full payment is made.
Enter your License Plate number to see if we currently have your vehicle stored in one of our storage yards.