Sorry, we are currently not accepting applications at this time.
Full-Time Experienced Tow Truck Operator
Applicants must possess the following qualities:
● Positive professional attitude
● Able to assist with telephones and dispatching
● Must read, write, and speak English clearly
● Work well with little supervision
● Must be good with people
● Must have a valid Class C non CDL drivers license
● Present clean well-groomed appearance
● Must be able to pass TRAA driver certification after 6 months
● Must be able to pass WreckMaster certification after 12 months
● Live in a geographical area which will allow timely response to calls.
Please take a few moments to fill out the Online Preliminary Employment Application below. All applications will be reviewed and kept on file for 3 months. Applicants must have a current Department of Motor Vehicles printout, and be able to be accepted the company's insurance carrier. Must have a verifiable employment history. All potential employees are subject to a background investigation by the Illinois State Police and / or private agency and submit to and pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening. All drivers are subject to random drug testing at any time during there employment. Must be able to pass DOT medical exam and drug screening. Class C non CDL license and previous experience is preferred.
If you are called back for an interview, Please print out a complete employment application and bring the completed application in with you to the interview.
Preliminary Employment Application